Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Silence

Without realizing what had happened, the silence
has taken his next victim. working without him 
knowing of it being so close...

Its the silence that kills the victims, again
and again. Everything was perfect, then the silence
took over, and his next victim was already killed.

Is it impossible to get over this killer? He thinks
to himself...day after day. Suddenly he strikes, only 
needing one brutal strike, the silence reigns...

Was I going to be the next victim of this killer,this
brutal killer? I try to escape the fast fury of it, 
and in a split-second, I fall victim to his attack...

Without retaliation, he attacks me, striking me over
and over, until there is no power in me, I can do 
nothing to stop it...

As I lay on the ground, like injured prey, I cannot 
do anything but watch him brutally finish what is
left of me. The silence has won...