Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'll Shoot You

It feels like
I'm holding a gun,
A gun thats loaded,
My finger has the itch,
The itch to shoot and
I'm going to shoot you.
I'll wait in the room,
The room we made love in
And i'll wait,
Wait behind the door.

You'll open it,
Open it and walk in, 
Turn around and see me 
Smiling, holding my gun, 
Aiming for your face,
And i'll shoot you,  
Shoot you between the eyes, 
You'll fall down,
Down to the ground. 

The day you betrayed me
Is the day you will die,
I'll keep my gun loaded,
Loaded but hidden away,
Hidden away in my holster,
Watch your step,
Coz that one into the room
Will be your last!

Your brains will splatter,
Splatter on the walls,
But i'll be doing you a favour,
A favour that will send you,
Send you to heaven. i'll escape,
Escape through your window,
And run across the road to my car.
I'll ride away with a smile,
Knowing that i sent you away,
Away to heaven. . .