Friday, May 29, 2009

Aadat - Atif Aslam

Najaane kab se umeedein kuch baqi hain
Who knows how long I have been waiting for you
Mujhe phir bhi teri yaad kyun aati hai?
So why do I still miss you?
Najaane kab se...
who knows since when

Duur jitna bhi tum mujhse paas tere main..
However far you are from me, I am close to you
Ab to aadat si hai mujhko aise jeene main
I'm used to living like this by now
Zindagi se koi shikwaa bhi nahin hai
I don't even have any complaints about my life
Ab to zinda hun main is neele aasmaan mein
I'm just alive under the blue sky

Chaahat aisi hai yeh teri badhti jaaye
My love for you is such that it just keeps growing
Aahat aisi hai yeh teri mujhko sataaye
The (imagined) sound of you approaching is such that it torments me
Yaadein gehri hain yeh kitni dil doob jaye
My memories of you are so deep that the heart drowns
Aur aankhon main yeh ghum num ban jaaye
And the hurt becomes tears in my eyes

Ab to aadat si hai mujhko aise jeene main
I'm used to living like this by now

Sabhi raatein hain
Those nights are always with me
Sabhi baatein hain
Those talks are always with me
Bhula do unhein
(I need to) forget them
Mitaa do unhein
(I need to) erase them

Ab to aadat si hai mujhko.....
I'm used to living like this by now....