Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Together


We are together once again, after so many lifetimes together,
We meet in this life, our paths were destined to cross,
We met at the crossroads of love, deciding to walk together
For a short while, our path destined to be together, but
The path for us is without each other, and we arrive at another
Crossroad of Love, It hurts to let you go on your own pathway, and
Me on my own pathway, but this is the crossroads of Love.

Crossroads meet and split, because thats how crossroads are,
They are just intersections of Life, and when I look back to
Our past crossroads, you were with me, but for this life,
We have chosen different pathways at this intersection, and
I know that our pathways will cross once again, not in this
Life, but in the next, who knows, we might meet again.

I remember in a past life, you were the little girl escaping
Together with me from the dark room they locked me in,
In another, You were my wife, being with me up till the very
Last moment I crossed over, we've been together many lifetimes,
And I will not stop you from your path in this lifetime.

We were once together and will be together once again...