Monday, September 14, 2009

How to elimate mental paralysis


I will eliminate my mental paralysis by adopting the following attitudes:

  • I will decide that all things are possible - then think creatively to find a way to achieve them.
  • I will substitute CAN for CAN'T in my daily life.
  • I will be decisive and avoid procrastination.
  • I will be resolute in my intentions and will not allow negative circumstances to undermine my determination.
  • I will put a "flea" in the ear of all those who wish to use mine as a garbage can.
  • I will set my GOALS and PLAN systematically to arrive at them.
  • Every day before my head hits the pillow, I will be just that little bit nearer to my GOAL than when I arose.
  • I will not accept that things must remain the way they are simply because that's the way they are.
  • I will not limit my vision to doing things in a certain manner just because it is traditional to do them in that manner.
  • I will keep going UNTIL!.